Development Norms

The allottee shall develop the project and facilities on the demised premises and meet the following norms of development.

  • Minimum area of 4000 Sq.mt. would be required for establishment of IT/ITES units.

  • Maximum ground coverage of 30% and FAR 187.50. In case of units from one acre upto 2.5 acres, the maximum ground coverage would be 25%.

  • Alottees of 5 acres or more would be allowed maximum 10% of total FAR for institutional facilities mentioned in Schedule-II. Rest 90% would be used for IT/ITES.

  • When the area is 10 acres of more and investment is proposed to be more than Rs. 50 crores, in such cases 10% of FAR would be permitted for residential use of employees and officers of Unit/organisation including chowkidars and peons, subject to the ratio of institutional and residential facilities should not exceed more than 15% of FAR and rest 85% FAR would be primarily used for IT/ITES.

  • Alottees of 20 acres or more would be allowed maximum 25% of the total FAR for residential/ commercial/ institutional facilities and the rest 75% would be utilised for IT/ITES purpose, subject to the condition that maximum of 10% of total FAR would be for residential use and maximum of 10% of total FAR would be for commercial use.

  • Residential/Commercial/Institutional facilities allowed in IT/ITES/STP are mentioned in Schedule-II.

  • Apart from the built-up space, the lessee shall be allowed to sell (transfer) developed land to clients for their captive use. However, a minimum of 75% of the total allowed FAR of IT/ITES would have to be developed has built-up space.The remaining could be sold as FAR in the developed plots.

  • The allottee shall sell the Commercial and Residential FAR in proportion to the sale of FAR of IT/ITES areas.

    Elements of I.T. industries and I.T. enabled services (Project and facilities):

  • High quality “ready to move” aesthetic work space.

  • Un-interrupted power supply.

  • High speed data communication services including leased line connectivity and optic fiber back bone network.

  • Centralized Air-Conditioning.

  • Ample parking.

  • Export facilitation I.T. infrastructure.

    Definition of commercial and non-commercial covered space in the context of an I.T. industries and I.T. enabled services.

    Commercial areas:

    Any space that is utilized for the following purposes would be considered as commercial space:

  • Shops

  • Areas for storage, display and sale of merchandise

  • Cinema Halls

  • Hotels

  • Restaurants

  • Open eating kiosks

  • Residential areas:

  • Any space that is utilized for the following purpose would be considered as residential space:

  • Residential uses

  • Hostel

  • Guest House

  • Staff Quarter

  • Institutional Facilities:

  • Waiting and transit areas.

  • Areas designated for public utilities.

  • Travel Services.

  • Telephone exchange.

  • Electric sub station.

  • Water works.

  • Export related facilities.

  • Canteen.

  • Shop restaurant (Maximum 2% of FAR)

  • Creche & Day Care centre.

  • Operations and maintenance by specialized agencies.

  • Training center and library.

  • Health club for users/residents of IT industries and IT enabled services.

  • Games/entertainment room for users/residents of IT Industries and IT enabled services.

  • Banking and financial services.

  • Business center/conference facilities.

  • Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority
    Plot No. 01, Knowledge Park-04
    Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 201308
    P: 0120 233-6030, P: 0120 233-6031
    F: 0120 233-6002, 233-6006
    authority@gnida.in (email)
    Disclaimer | Last updated: Monday, 06-Jul-2020 20:16:08 +05:30

    © 1998-2015 All Rights Reserved.
    Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority
    (A Government of U.P. Undertaking)